As I am gearing up to fly to Vegas tomorrow night and to China in just over a week I thought I would come up with my travel bucket list.
- Italy: Rome, Milan, Florence, Naples, and Venice
- Greece: Athens
- United Kingdom: Cambridge, London, Durham, Liverpool, and Manchester
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, and Hamburg
- Poland: Warsaw
- Thailand: Bangkok
- Brazil: Rio, Sao Paulo, and Salvador
- Japan: Tokyo, and Yokohama
- Australia: Sydney
- Canada: Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal
- China: Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, and Hong Kong
In the summer of 2014 I got the opportunity to travel to Spain, Portugal, France, Monaco, and Morocco and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I went with a great group of people and truly did have the time of my life.
I am very thankful and fortunate to have parents that share my love for travel. They are two of my favorite people to travel with and I can’t wait to see what adventures await us. My travel bucket list is incomplete but I can’t wait to mark things off and also add new places to the list.
I would love to know places you have traveled to or ideas on where my next adventure should be. Thanks for reading and comments, ideas, and suggestions are welcomed as always.