Quotes are memorable and give us something to relate to. I narrowed my quote list down to 8 that are by far my favorites.
- “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
- “You must be the change you with to see in the world.” – Gandhi
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
- “Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the word.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “The more you know yourself, the less judgmental you become.” – Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
As I was making this list I realized you can tell a lot about a person by their favorite quotes. This week I encourage you to ask a person what their favorite quote is and see what you can infer from that. Remembering though not to pass judgement just making inferences.
Thanks for reading as always. I would love to know what some of your favorite quotes are please, feel free to share. Comments, ideas, and suggestions and welcomed as always.