Music is a big part of my life and is something I listen to everyday. In this post I am going to name some of my all time favorite songs, their artist, and the year they were released.
- The Rembrants: I’ll be there for you (1995)
- Billy Joel: Piano Man (1973)
- Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody (9175)
- Train: Drops of Jupiter (2001)
- Celine Dion: Tale As Old As Time (1991)
- Bryan Adams: Summer of ’69 (1984)
- Lee Brice: Love Like Crazy (2010)
- Blink-182: I Miss You (2003)
- The Outfields: Your Love (1986)
- Dolly Parton: Jolene (1975)
- Simple Minds: Don’t You Forget About Me (1985)
- Elvis Presley: Can’t Help Fallin In Love (1961)
- Whitney Houston: I Will Always Love You (1992)
- The Beach Boys: Kokomo (1989)
Making this list was very fun because I love music and I got a chance to research and listen to different songs trying to figure out what songs I wanted to add to my favorites. Most of these songs expect 3 were all released before I was born. With that being said I truly believe that they don’t make music like they used to.
“The worlds most famous and popular language is music.” -Psy
I would love to know some of your favorite songs. Comments, ideas, and suggestions are always welcomed and encouraged. Thanks for reading.