The list was surprisingly hard to come up with. It took me longer then I thought to come up with the things. When I started I wanted to come up with 10 things but found that was very hard for me to do and had to settle with 8 things.
- Books: I absolutely love to read and a world without books is a world I do not want to be in.
- A journal: I need something to write on because I always have thoughts, feelings, or ideas I need to right down.
- Dr. Pepper: Hi my name is Kelsey and I am an addict. I have been told that Dr. Pepper runs through my veins.
- Netflix: I enjoy a good binge watching session.
- Cellphone: I hate to admit it but not having a cellphone would be veryyyy hard.
- Chap stick: No matter the time of year I always have like 20 tubes of chap-stick around my house because my lips are always chapped.
- Sticky Notes: I am probably the most forgetful person and I use a lot of sticky notes to remind myself to do just about everything.
- My parents: My parents are my best friends and we do just about everything together.
These are in no particular order because I love all 8 of these things so much.
Thanks for reading and I would love comments, suggestions, and any ideas to help me make my blog better.