Anyone that knows me knows I am a HUGE Friends fan. I totally geeked out when I found Friends was going to be added to Netflix even though I own all 10 seasons on DVD. Picking my favorite episodes out of the 236 episodes was extremely difficult. I some how narrowed the list down to 14 episodes (some with 2 parts).
- The one with the prom video (S. 2, Ep. 14)
- The one where no one is ready (S. 3, Ep. 2)
- The one with the football (S. 3, Ep. 9)
- The one with the embryos (S. 4, Ep. 12)
- The one with Ross’s Wedding (S. 4, Eps. 23/24)
- The one where everyone finds out (S. 5, Ep. 14)
- The one with the cop (S. 5, Ep. 16)
- The one with the proposal (S. 6, Eps. 24/25)
- The one with all the cheesecake (S. 7, Ep. 11)
- The one with Monica and Chandler’s wedding (S. 7, Eps. 23/24)
- The one with the red sweater (S. 8, Ep. 2)
- The one where Ross is fine (S. 10, Ep. 2)
- The one with Phoebe’s wedding (S. 10, Ep. 12)
- The last one (S. 10, Ep. 18)
My all time favorite two episodes are in red. Friends made number one on My top 10 TV shows and the theme song made it onto my Sound Track To My Life blog post. I am not sure when my love for Friends started but I am so glad it did.
Thanks for reading and I would love comments, ideas, and suggestions as always.